For the covering :
2 cups millet flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup water
a pinch of salt
For the filling :
1/2 cup finely chopped cabbage
1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
1/2 cup finely chopped capsicum
1/2 cup finely chopped spring onion
1 tsp five spice powder
1 tsp finely chopped garlic
1 tsp oil
salt to taste
1. Mix all the ingredients for the covering and knead into a soft dough. Keep aside.
2. Take a sauté pan and sauté all the vegetables and garlic in a bit of oil.
3. Mix in the five spice powder.
4. Cook till the vegetables are soft and keep aside for cooling.
5. Make small roundels of the dough and flatten them into small circles.
6. Fill one tsp filling in it and close the covering.
7. Steam the momos for about 7 to 8 minutes and serve piping hot with the dipping of your choice.