Ingredients (Makes about 4 regular sized muffins):
1 cup ragi flour
1/2 cup wholewheat flour
3 tsp all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
3 mashed bananas
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
2 tsp ghee (clarified butter)
4 tsp sugar
1/4th cup milk
1/4 th chocolate chips
1/4th cup crushed hazelnuts
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C.
2. In a mixing bowl mash the bananas.
3. Add sugar, cinnamon, ghee and half of chocolate chips to this mixture.
4. Take a sieve and sift in all the flours and baking powder and baking soda in this mixture.
5. Add the milk and mix the batter well with a hand whisk.
6. Line the cupcake/muffin pan with muffin paper cups.
7. Pour in the batter till nearly full.
8. Top them up with the remaining chocolate chips and crushed hazelnuts.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven till they are done and rest on a wire rack.